[3830] WPX CW KL8DX SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KL8DX SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 23:35:52 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KL8DX
Operator(s): KL8DX
Station: KL8DX

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  608
   15:    1
   10:
------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Limited time but unlimited fun. As AL9A mentioned in his post,
a nice EU opening but hard to pull one call out of the mix with
so many calling at about the same signal strength. My only 15
meter contact was with KL7RA. I'm still trying to sharpen my
small station CW contesting skills and I have a ways to go!!

Weather has been great so after spending a winter indoors, been
enjoying the great Alaskan outdoors. Band was great with wall to
wall CW signals. One of the many highlights in my short time at
the key was working Jim, K8MR as NO8DX, using the NODXA club
callsign. It was also great to work my long time friend and
Elmer, K8QWY. Have a safe summer!

73,
Phil KL8DX
Denali National Park, AK