[3830] WPX CW OK6Y(OK2PTZ) SOSB160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok2ptz@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OK6Y(OK2PTZ) SOSB160 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 12:41:06 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OK6Y
Operator(s): OK2PTZ
Station: OK6Y

Class: SOSB160 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:  289
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Hello to everybody!

After the long time of participations in SOLP category I have decided to make
the fun only on one band. I have choosen 160m band because of probably the best
working conditions I already have from all SW bands.
I leaved out the first night due to meeting with my classfellows from Grammar
school (25 years from graduation). So I started the contest at 18 UTC on
Saturday. I am very interested which influence it will have on my final result
with respect to my result in SSB part of WPX contest.
Let me say thanks to all who called me and I apologize to all I didn´t hear.

Working conditions:
SW: N1MM
RX ant: phased 2xK9AY array
TX ant: 18m vertical with elevated radials
TRX: IC756PROIII

Tom
OK2PTZ/OK6Y
http://ok6y-eng.blogspot.com/