[3830] WPX CW DF0SAX M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl9dra@darc.de
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DF0SAX M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 23:42:31 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DF0SAX
Operator(s): DF2CK DL3DXX DL5LYM DL8DYL DL9DRA
Station: DF0SAX

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JO61VC
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:  204
   80:  815
   40: 1155
   20: 1708
   15:  679
   10:  131

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

2 hours before contest start we finished a third station. In this moment we
discussed the strategy for M/2. Finally it turned out, that M/M could be more
fun for everybody. Fortunately the operation time of our 2 part time OP's
matched exactly. So we had always 4 OP's present at the station.
For the final run on Sunday evening we assembled a fourth station to allow
everybody to be on the air.