[3830] NCCC Sprint W4NZ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nz@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W4NZ LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 20:23:57 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 5

Call: W4NZ
Operator(s): W4NZ
Station: W4NZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  13      9
   40:  20     11
   20:  20     14
-------------------
Total:  53     34  Total Score = 1,802

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Dupes or no dupes, this was still a ton of FUN! Great activity again but there
is still the tendency to bunch up too much around 040. Tnx W4OC and N8EA for
backscatter QSO's and mults on 20M. Steve N9CK, you were too loud for scatter!
Sorry, Bill's  'ZFO and 'UK for my QLF's on the keyboard.  Completely Missed
Rick 'VVA after a brief "hello" just before the start.  Didn't hear W9RE or
N6RO. Tnx to my TN buddies K0EJ, K1GU and N4DW (and AD4EB whom I didn't catch
up to).

Tnx NCCC and the guys at 3830 for all the support.

73, Ted W4NZ

                            NS LADDER 1.16 - W4NZ

80M:
 1 GA   2 IL   3 MA   4 MI   5 MN   6 MS   7 PA   8 SC   9 TN
40M:
 1 IA   2 LA   3 MI   4 MN   5 MT   6 OR   7 SD   8 TN   9 TX   10 WA
 11 WI
20M:
 1 CA   2 CO   3 KS   4 MI   5 MN   6 MT   7 NM   8 OR   9 SC   10 SD
 11 TN   12 WA   13 WI   14 ZF

 80M  QSOS  =  13 in  6 minutes
 40M  QSOS  =  20 in  12 minutes
 20M  QSOS  =  20 in  12 minutes