[3830] WPX CW LX7I(@LX2A) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LX7I(@LX2A) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 06:57:08 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DF3VM,DF4PD,DL7CS,LX2A
Station: LX2A

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 47

------------
  160:   53
   80:  241
   40: 1142
   20: 1745
   15:  341
   10:  150
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

The new 30M freestanding tower for the 20M Beam was only put up on friday
afternoon. Also some other antennas were only repaired and put up again a few
hours before the contest. That is why we had no time to setup the station and
had some problems at the beginning and lost some time in setting up the
station.
The antennas are not yet all up again and still some plans need to be realised.

Pictures of the current setup will be on www.lx2a.com soon.

Congratulations to all the other M/S for their big score. We intended to
participate in the M/2 categorie but at the end we had not enough operators.
This was our first M/S entry in this contest.

thanks for all who called us
Philippe LX2A / LX7I / LX9DX
the setup :
160M: Dipol @24m