[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 09:31:25 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 5

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  13      9
   40:  21     14
   20:  11      7
-------------------
Total:  45     30  Total Score = 1,350

Club:

Comments:

The NSL felt "fast" again compared to the last two weeks .. like we traded a
speed limit 55 sign for the Autobahn.  Of course it's possible to go fast in
both cases, but with NO DUPES, that speed limit sign is always in the back of
your mind and sometimes we have to jam on the brakes. I only worked 4 dupes
this week, but I really appreciated being able to do that to keep things moving
along.  20m wasn't quite good enough to be able to break most pileups or
round-robins, so got a number of my 20m Qs on second radio CQs. Felt loud on 40
and 80 tonight and should have given 80 a bit more time.

Enjoyed working Dave in Grand Cayman. Talk about call sign recognition .. I
picked out ZF.O in the pileup calling me and came back to Bill with no
response, but Dave waited around to complete the Q. Also great job to DanWa! I
did call you a couple of times but lost out to locals.  Of course some will
point out that with a NO DUPES rule, you might have heard me!

Already looking forward to next week ...

73, Bob, w0bh