[3830] AlQP K4AB SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larry.k4ab@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP K4AB SOMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 21:21:46 -0700
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: K4AB
Operator(s): K4AB
Station: K4AB

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Madison County
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:    0      0
   80:   85      0
   40:  200    120
   20:  102     55
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  387    175  CW Mults = 52  Ph Mults = 44  Total Score = 91,104

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

It's just a guess on the multipliers...N1MM says I've got 128 and that just
ain't possible...We've got to get that software fixed before next year.

Great to hear from WB4KDI!  Dave and I (among others) used to meet on 75 SSB
after school with the old Alabama Teenage Net.  Haven't heard from him in
DECADES!  Talk about a blast from the past.

Congrats to DL3DXX who called-in on three bands, and was very loud on 80.

Thanks to all who worked tirelessly to put this show on every year.

73,
Larry K4AB