[3830] ANARTS K6GEP SOST LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ANARTS K6GEP SOST LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 18:10:52 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K6GEP
Operator(s): K6GEP
Station: K6GEP

Class: SOST LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:
   40:   7     53     4
   20:  78   1040    34
   15:   6     33     4
   10:   4     26     1
-------------------------
Total:  95   1152    43  Continents = 5  Total Score = 248,080

Club:

Comments:

I did more antenna work this weekend, and got the Wilson SY-2 into a low
test position about 6 feet off the roof.  No rotor, so I pointed it at
about 20 deg for Europe.  Wish I had it up Friday night.  Conditions were
bad Saturday night.  Not good Sunday until the last hour.

Managed to work a couple of new ones on RTTY - SM and UA2, plus a couple of
backups.

Thanks to ANARTS for sponsoring this contest, and thanks to BARTG for taking
it
over.  I really like a RTTY contest in June to work over the north pole to
Europe.

Rig:
   FT-990 100W

Ants:
   40 Meter inverted vee at 50 feet
   20 Meter dipole at 30 feet - broadside to N-S (first night)
   Triband Wilson SY-2 Yagi at 18 feet (second day)

Software:
   N1MM Log