[3830] ANARTS VY2LI SOST HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ANARTS VY2LI SOST HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 07:05:09 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SOST HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:   25   152    10
   40:   88   910    31
   20:  384  4604    57
   15:   48   227    16
   10:    2     6     2
-------------------------
Total:  547  5899   116  Continents = 6  Total Score = 4,105,704

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Squeezed in 13 hours, although not at the most productive times.Not a single
VK,so no bonus pts, but thanks to ZL1BZY for calling in with less than 90 min
to go to give me my last continent--ZM2B right on his tail but no VKs.Game 7 of
the Stanley Cup Friday night and Lobster party Saturday night so can't blame the
Aussies.Interestingly,four of the six continents were garnered on the 40M
dipole.

Sorry to see this fun contest go.I liked the format and strategy all important
to keep the score up there.Thanks to the organizers for the past years and here
is hoping comments like these may lead someone to pick up the torch.Kudos to
GW3SKA for this year.Hope we got into your log.73,Bill

FT-990,SB-220
Wilson SY-1 tribander,wires,80m quarter-wave
Writelog,Rigblaster,MMTTY