[3830] NCCC Sprint VA7ST LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint VA7ST LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 20:14:48 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 19

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   0      0
   40:  10      7
   20:  13     10
-------------------
Total:  23     17  Total Score = 391

Club:

Comments:

Lots of fun. Sure is plenty of activity these days. Mults all over the place.

Glad to get back in the saddle but missed 8 minutes -- had a reminder to get on
at 0230z but didn't make my way to the shack until 0234z and took a few minutes
to get the logger loaded up, feedlines arranged, etc. Didn't even have paddles
in the shack -- still in the car trunk from my WPX visit to VE7UF.

DanWA sounded good, no doubt due to using a computer to display the time.
Loudest signals on 40M tonight were Ken N6RO and Tom W7WHY.

A little spreading out would be great. Surprised nobody has said that before
:)

3610 is tough going at 0300z up here.

-- Bud in BC

                            NS LADDER 1.15 - VA7ST
160M:
80M:
40M:
 1  CA   2  CT   3  MN   4  OR   5  TN   6  TX   7  WA
20M:
 1  CA   2  CO   3  CT   4  GA   5  MA   6  MN   7  PA   8  TN   9  TX   10  WI

160M  QSOS =   0 in    0 minutes
 80M  QSOS =   0 in    0 minutes
 40M  QSOS =  10 in    7 minutes
 20M  QSOS =  13 in   15 minutes