[3830] ARRL FD VE6CNU 1D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD VE6CNU 1D LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 11:26:44 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  358    113     471  Total Score = 1,452

Club:

Comments:

Without any FD spirit in this province (except for a few lone wolves) there were
no groups to join.  Nevertheless, I found I still had a calling to participate,
even as a 1D from home.  I wasn't sure if I'd still be at this QTH as I'm in
the process of QSYing, so I had taken down all the antennas but my TH6DXX.  So
I did 20m Mixed and had a lot of fun.

The condx on 20m were quite good, given that we had no sunspots and were still
recovering from a high velocity solar wind of a few days ago.  I kept the yagi
pointed ESE most of the time and worked 106 of the 160 sections on 20m.  I can
understand why I didn't hear sections very close (like MT, SK and EWA) but I
have no clue why I never worked WTX, RI, VI, SB or NV.  Must be a statistical
anomaly. Anyway, I hope to be out there (somewhere) next year with my portable
setup and work y'all again.

73,

Jerry VE6CNU

Rig:  TS-440SAT 100W