[3830] RAC Day W0BH SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Day W0BH SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 20:40:02 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  108    473      10        11
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  108    473      10        11  Total Score = 71,652

Club:

Comments:

This was very much a part time effort in between a number of projects, but I try
to never pass up a RAC contest .. just too much fun! Didn't have time to
calculate a number of my usual stats this time, but missed NU YT LB on both
modes and NT on CW although I did try an unsuccessful NT move from SSB. I made
10 or so Qs on other bands but quickly decided to concentrate on 20m this year
even though 15 was in nicely for awhile (I'll include those Qs in my log).

Thanks to all for the Qs and special thanks to our friendly northern
neighbors!

73, Bob, w0bh