[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH/M LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 09:26:43 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - July 3

Call: W0BH/M
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   1      1
   40:  13     12
   20:   2      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  16     15  Total Score = 240

Club:

Comments:

This evening I was testing out the mobile setup from my driveway in preparation
for a trip to the Pacific Northwest.  The equipment worked fine except for a
minor tweak needed afterwards on the 80m Hustler antenna.  Lots of activity on
20, but couldn't get through.  40m was lots better.  The interesting thing was
that for the most part, it wasn't the loud stations who worked me.  Managed to
work WW2Y in NE on 80m for my only contact there.

Look for me the next number of weeks as W0BH/M from surprise locations west of
the Mississippi!

73, Bob, w0bh