[3830] DL-DX RTTY VA2UP SO/Multi Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] DL-DX RTTY VA2UP SO/Multi Xcvr HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 20:21:36 -0700
                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SO/Multi Xcvr HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:   29   300    14
   40:  146  1790    42
   20:  311  4070    61
   15:   50   505    14
   10:    6    55     5
-------------------------
Total:  542  6720   136  Total Score = 913,920

Club: CGQ

Comments:

Hard work! Poor conditions all around. With nothing much better to do I had fun
calling on 10 and 15 during our daylight and somehow the extra mults on these
bands came in handy. Thunderstorms during most of the day forced some extra
times off. It all came together (at last) around 23:00Z and the last 5 hours I
operated produced most of the score. I was excpecting a much worse result but
the highly appreciated NA particpation (up from last year for sure) kept the
bands alive for my location. Very difficult to copy the LP european stations
and the NR NR? macro has been the one that I have used the most in this one. I
really wanted to spend some time contesting this weekend (for a change) and I
went for the 24 hr category. Looking back at the contest I had fun both
experimenting with conditions on the high bands and fighting to get the right
exchanges. Very few dupes in this one.
So thanks all for the Q's and the contest officials for holding this fine event
for us to have fun.
73,  Fabi  va2up