[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 20:27:47 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 10

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   8      5
   40:  18     12
   20:  30     17
-------------------
Total:  56     34  Total Score = 1,904

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Twenty meters was open to lots of places, and the rate was excellent. Forty was
its usual FB self. I fixed the eighty meter sloper antennas, well, the coax
problem to the StackMatch, but the NE sloper still is dead. But I had the SE
and the NW antennas. I lose most of the jump balls on eighty, and it's unusual
and discouraging. The rate took a deep dive and I made only five contacts in
the last five minutes, so missed the magic six-oh.

N4OGW has a monster signal here in both forty and eighty, wow. Congrats for the
excellent results. Ditto DanWA.

I think the joint is QRV for IARU. It's so hot here-unbelievable. Probably
fifteen of the last sixteen days have been over 100. No rain. Grim.

Jim N3BB