[3830] NCCC Sprint N3ZL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3ZL LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 07:29:56 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 10

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:
   40:   9      8
   20:  16     10
-------------------
Total:  25     18  Total Score = 450

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Started out with 16 QSOs in the first 15 minutes on 20m, but once I moved to
40m, it was all over. I didn't get a QSO on 40 in 3 minutes, kept getting
beaten, called CQ, no luck, called, called, called, nothing, then finally got a
few in the last 10 minutes. Tough bands with not mediocre antennas is no fun!
When I get the time I need to throw up some new antennas for 80/40.

Had 11 QSOs in the SNS, and also nice to work K5RZ/KL7 between the SNS and NS.

73 de Greg N3ZL