[3830] IARU K9GY SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gy@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K9GY SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 05:35:18 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: EN61fn
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:
   40:  102            12      12
   20:  120            11      19
   15:   47             7       1
   10:   11             3       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Pulled out the Kenwood TS-440S that hadn't been used in at least seven years.
Still works ... glad not to send it off for repairs. Antenna is Cushcraft R8 at
11' above ground.

Was active between taking XYL out to lunch and going to Chicago Fire (soccer)
game. Early on seemed like a sweepstakes event with NA only then about an hour
before leaving for the game (22z) the bands started to perk up with non-NA.

Looking forward to WRTC 2010 in Russia. Maybe my schedule will allow me to be a
spectator/tourist?

CQ CONTEST!
Eric K9GY