[3830] IARU VE3NE SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VE3NE SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 05:36:43 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Toronto
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    43    0       5        3
   80:   154    0      14       15
   40:   353    0      22       34
   20:   456    0      31       41
   15:   128    0      16       16
   10:    26    0       4        0
-------------------------------------
Total:  1160    0      92      109  Total Score = 803,397

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Condx to EU were very bad at the start but managed to work a few nice DX like
9M6BG, B1HQ and 8N3HQ. After one hour I had to pull the plug because we had a
bad thunder storm with lightning. Condx improved during the day. 40m was in
great shape with lots of big signals. With 150 watts I was able to break a few
big pile-ups like one on CN3A. It was fun. On 160 I was called by YR0HQ and he
was strong but no other EU. The W1AW and NU1AW teams did a great job. They were
everywhere and W1AW/KL7 even called me on 40m for a nice mult.
Thanks for the contacts and see you next time.

73

Lali, VE3NE