[3830] IARU CE4CT M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU CE4CT M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:06:26 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: CE4CT
Operator(s): CE4CT,  VE7SV
Station: CE4CT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chicureo
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    3      0      3       2
   80:   20     11     15       6
   40:  420    173     58      42
   20:  188    214     43      17
   15:  288    312     61      21
   10:    3      0      3       2
-------------------------------------
Total:  922    710    183      90  Total Score = 1,360,239

Club: CECG

Comments:

Thank you Roberto for he fantastic opportunity to test drive the
new CE4CT contest station....what a great experience. This station
will provide us all the opportunity to easily work Chile on all bands
in the future.

Our shack was without heat and with temperatures around 0°C all night
it was cool indeed.Our vehicle even had frost on the windshield which
needed removing before our departure on Sunday morning. IARU is not a
summer contest here in the Southern Hemisphere.

Thanks to all who provide us with a weekend of enjoyment and another
life experience for me.

Congratulations to all the XR1A team for their efforts to activate their
fine station. It is encouraging to hear so much activity from Chile.

73
Dale VE7SV and Roberto CE4CT