[3830] IARU LS1D M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU LS1D M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:24:35 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: LS1D
Operator(s): LU3CT,LW8DQ,LW9EOC
Station: LS1D

Class: M/S HP
QTH: San Vicente
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:     0     0     0        0
   80:   128     0     0        0
   40:   417     2     0        0
   20:   377     2     0        0
   15:   178    69     0        0
   10:     6     0     0        0
-------------------------------------
Total:  1106    73     0        0  Total Score = 962,962

Club:

Comments:

Guys, the team spent a great weekend, long ago and far, who have not visited us
Sr.murphy, and WILL NOT! Everything came out of a thousand wonders. This was
the second contest from our new QTH, with some substantial improvements to the
WPX CW, we have improved the line voltage, even though much needed, we improved
the 40m dipole to a fixed delta 2el USA and RF filters with improved toroid. We
arrived 6 hours with all okay to start the contest, which we look with LU3CT
saying What we do now? rare that happen, then get our dear friend Mario LW8DQ
just when you start the contest, as always on time hehehe.

We regret that our good friend Mark LU8EOT is not involved in this operation.

Condx our work is precarious at the moment, we are working to build more towers
with 6 each of its stacks, for the moment is what we have.

The condx were:

FT-920 - 374 AMP ALPHA with 700 to 800w only.
Triband 6el JVP @ 30m
Wire 80m @ 30m
Delta Loop 40m @ 27m Fixed to NA.

We lost a lot at 40m unable to rotate, we listened to all EU, JA and OC.

Congratulations to CE4CT and LT1F achieved the excellent score!

Thanks to everyone for called us, and we´ll again on the air in WAE CW

73 Team LS1D "Six Stars Contest Station

www.sixstars.com.ar

lu3ct@sixstars.com.ar "Dani"
lu8eot@sixstars.com.ar "Mark"