[3830] NAQP RTTY VE4EAR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY VE4EAR Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 23:58:04 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: VE4EAR
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4EAR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:   53    29
   40:  163    43
   20:   93    37
   15:   18    14
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  327   123  Total Score = 40,221

Club:

Team: Aurora Busters

Comments:

Missed most of the prime 20m time with other family commitments. I was planning
on bouncing back and forth between the NAQP and the CQ VHF contest but someone
switched off the 6m propagation about 1 hour before the contest start.

Not my best showing by far but still fun. 40m seemed in good shape and I felt
loud to most of the continent. Right in the middle of a good run when I had to
take a phone call. Started another run and it was time for dinner and my
daughters birthday cake. Pretty much the way the whole day went, just bits and
pieces at the radio.

Chasing Aurora Buster team mate, Bud VA7ST on Livescores kept me going. Glad I
did because I managed to work KD4POJ with 7 minutes left in the contest for not
only a new mult, but my first ND station on RTTY, on any band. That completed my
WAS on 40m RTTY, RTTY and the RTTY triple play. Thanks!

Summer is just a tough time for constest concentration when there is so many
other things to do...but as always it was fun.

73

Ed, VE4EAR