[3830] NAQP RTTY WA5ZUP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa5zup@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WA5ZUP Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 08:59:17 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: WA5ZUP
Operator(s): WA5ZUP
Station: WA5ZUP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   64    26
   40:  226    49
   20:  316    48
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  606   123  Total Score = 74,538

Club:

Team: SWACC #1

Comments:

NAQP is always a fun contest.  This one however did not go smooth for me.  My
main computer kept crashing, I waited until the third crash to switch
computers--mistake!  The vertical that I use for checking for band openings on
15, worked on Friday, open coax on Saturday.  If 15 was open at anytime to my
QTH, I missed it!  I checked several times and never heard anything.  80 meters
was a real struggle with seasonal noise in my area.