[3830] CQWW VHF W7CE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7ce@curtiss.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF W7CE SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:50:34 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: W7CE
Operator(s): W7CE
Station: W7CE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: cn87OA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

    6:  179    64
    2:   43    10
-------------------
Total:  222    74  Total Score = 19,610

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Overall, there seemed to be less people on the air this year.  Conditions
weren't great but they weren't terrible either.

6M opened up to the south just as the contest started and provided a little
more than an hour of good propagation.  After that it was pretty slow for most
of the remainder of Saturday, with the exception of a 7 minute opening to DM79.
 Sunday AM, I worked several 6M MS contacts using FSK441, most of which were new
contest grids.  We had a two hour opening to the east with good signals, but
little participation.

This is my second highest score in this contest, falling a little more than 10%
behind my 2006 score.

73,
Clay  W7CE