[3830] NAQP RTTY W7WHY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W7WHY Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:01:29 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 43 min
Radios: SO2R

   80:   4      3
   40:  20     11
   20:   9      7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  33     21  Total Score = 693

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: SWACC #2

Comments:

Well, this was a big bust this weekend.

Had to work Saturday, and didn't get  home till around 0130.  got on for a few
minutes, then got a call they took my daughter-in-law to the hospital emergency
room with a blown out disk in her back (she's gonna have surgery Tuesday).  Got
back on about 0400, but just couldn't back into the contest mood.

Was really looking forward to this as the NAQP contests are my favorite
contests.  73
Tom W7WHY