[3830] NCCC Sprint K0PC QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0pc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0PC QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:30:01 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 24

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   0      0
   40:   0      0
   20:  18     11
-------------------
Total:  18     11  Total Score = 198

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Operated QRP from the tent after a day on the bicycle. That was
a lot of fun. I was hoping to break 10 QSOs and hit 18. Also had
5 QSOs in the SNS as a system check.

Thanks to all who pulled out my puny signal. I had quite a few
QLF moments, I was pushing the little paddle to the limit. The
fine operators on the other end made up for my mistakes.

Back on the bike today for 75 miles and finish up at the Mississippi
River tomorrow. I'll be back in MN next week but I was very
happy to give out the IA mult from my home state this week.

73s to all, Pat  K0PC

Rig: Elecraft KX1 @ 2.5 W
Ant: 1/4 wave vertical wire in a tree
Bike: Trek 1000