[3830] IOTA K3TN SO12Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA K3TN SO12Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 04:09:46 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: SO12Mixed LP
QTH: md
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:    3       3        1       1
   40:   35      17        8       5
   20:   42      20       30      12
   15:    0       0        1       1
   10:    1       1        0       0
Total:   81      41       40      18  Total Score = 68,580

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First time in this one for me, bad conditions were balanced out by high
participation. 20M on 100w to a Windom was not fun. QRN on 80 and 40 were S9
plus at most times but did work ZM4G on both. There were a lot of IsOTA I
worked prior to the contest that I never heard during my op time.

Logging with the SDI software was very pleasant but trying to explain this
contest to my wife ("No, Rhode Island doesn't count. Yes, Australia does.") The
RSGB robot hasn't acknowledged my emailed log - not sure what is going on.