[3830] IOTA OF200AD(@OH5TS) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kari.korhonen@kymp.net
Subject: [3830] IOTA OF200AD(@OH5TS) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:26:10 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: OF200AD
Operator(s): OH2IW,OH2JA,OH5TS,OH7JT
Station: OH5TS

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Kuorsalo, EU140
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   198      50      193      32
   40:   480      67      314      57
   20:   493      66      662      65
   15:   214      27       55      12
   10:     6       6        4       4
Total:  1391     216     1228     170  Total Score = 6,413,004

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This was second serious contest activity from Kuorsalo, EU140 the first being in
2007 with a call oh2u/5. This time we didn't quite match up with the results of
2007. We had very poor conditions on 10 and 15. Furthermore, we experienced a
major problem with the mult station rig booting. We suspected rf but finally
discovered a bad power plug connector, unfortunately at the end of the contest.
Due to it we lost several multipliers and also much of the motivation.
Nevertheless it was a nice contest and maybe we can repeat this with a better
environment next time.
Thanks to all and apologies to some IOTA stations of not coming back to them
due to the system boot. All contacts will be qsl'ed. Please address any direct
cards requests to oh5ad.
73 de Kari oh5ts