[3830] NCCC Sprint K4RO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ro.tcg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4RO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:13:42 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 31

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  18      9
   40:  19     10
   20:  20     14
-------------------
Total:  57     33  Total Score = 1,881

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Constant rain downpour tonight. Rain static made so much noise that I could
not listen on the high 20M yagi or the 40M omega-matched boom dipole. The
mult count is down from last week, even though I tried my best to balance
the mults out across the bands. It was hard to hear the weak ones tonight,
especially on 80 meters. Still the best 30 minutes of the work week! TU NCCC.

                            NS LADDER 1.16 - K4RO
80M:
 1 DE   2 IL   3 IN   4 MI   5 MN   6 OH   7 PA   8 SC   9 TN
40M:
 1 DE   2 IL   3 LA   4 MI   5 NC   6 NH   7 NY   8 OH   9 PA   10 TN

20M:
 1 BC   2 CA   3 IL   4 MA   5 MI   6 MN   7 NC   8 NH   9 NJ   10 NY
 11 PA   12 SD   13 TX   14 WA
 80M  QSOS  =  18 in  9 minutes
 40M  QSOS  =  19 in  9 minutes
 20M  QSOS  =  20 in  12 minutes