[3830] NCCC Sprint N0KK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, inservice2him@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N0KK LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:32:29 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 31

Call: N0KK
Operator(s): N0KK
Station: N0KK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:  12      7
   40:  19     14
   20:  18     11
-------------------
Total:  49     32  Total Score = 1,568

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

To sum it up for me..What a cluster mess up!

In the first 5 minutes I had 7 Q's. Somehow I pulled in the wrong CW message
file into Writelog. Visually, it "looked" good. My apologies to those who I
busted and got out of rhythm. Very embarrassing..It took way too long to
correct and still manage to keep working stations..

And to top it off, I realized after the NSL, while talking to K0AD on 15m, that
I had my RF output at 1 watt on my 20 and 80m rig! ARGH!!! To those who heard
me, hats off to ya.. good ears!

But, even with all that going on, which of course adds to the excitement, it
was a blast as usual! I even logged DanWa this week..whats it been, well over a
month since we connected?

I'm going to miss this thing when it ends....

CU next Thursday
KK

Congrats to the kid and others that have whopn' good scores!