[3830] NAQP CW K6VVA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, b38@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6VVA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 23:20:24 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   10     4
   80:   83    23
   40:  169    45
   20:  251    51
   15:   85    31
   10:    5     3
-------------------
Total:  605   207  Total Score = 95,274

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 3

Comments:

SO2R REMOTE from the kitchen table at home with the air-condx on plus separate
fan for comfort-comfort-comfort.  All equipment worked fine.  The operator
needs practice-practice-practice.

I reduced output power to 80 watts as wasn't sure how many hours of operating I
would get from my undersized remote solar/battery system now running 2 radios.
The CQ meter total ended at 1,028 (mostly UNanswered).

15m was like the Antipode of what I remember condx were like back in 1957.  10m
was essentially a Black Hole.

My final score may be whacked out a bit as TR4W would not accept the VO2FF NL
Mult and not sure how the one DX Mult (XE2MX) is counted.

Some folks still need to I.D. with their callsign more frequently ;-(

73 & Tnx for all the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust