[3830] NAQP CW KN6VVH(W6NF) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KN6VVH(W6NF) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 06:20:40 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KN6VVH
Operator(s): W6NF
Station: KN6VVH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Silver Springs, NV
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:   12     6
   80:   33    15
   40:   65    32
   20:   83    37
   15:   12     9
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  206   100  Total Score = 20,806

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 4

Comments:

First time this call has seen the light of day for more than 51 years.
Originally issued to a 10-year-old kid who is now W6NF. Some confusion but the
call's rhythm is really nice.

Good result for solely S&P and limited time. Actually worked NV on a couple of
bands but I still handed out Q's to some really happy folks. 160/80/40 were
pretty noisy here but managed to work AR as my best on Topband with no receive
antenna. 20 was very crowded, 15 was fair and 10 was poor here. Worked one
station (W0UA) on 5 bands but did not hear him on 160...that would've been a
first for me.

NAQP is a fun activity...maybe I'll find a way to work all 10 hours in the next
one.