[3830] NAQP CW N3ZL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N3ZL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 08:02:09 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 9.99

  160:   41    20
   80:   84    28
   40:  129    37
   20:  118    35
   15:   59    22
   10:   26    14
-------------------
Total:  457   156  Total Score = 71,292

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #3

Comments:

100W + Wires

Did a little antenna work throughout the week and it payed off with 41 Qs/20
mults on topband and a little bit louder signal on 40/80m. Ended up taking off
my 2 hours all at once when my mother decided we'd go out for dinner. Beat my
60k score from last year with more QSOs and multipliers, next year I'll see if
I can't get 75k or more. The high bands were a bit disappointing.

Headed back to Clemson for my sophomore year in two weeks, so this was my last
contest of the summer from home. I'd like to do the NAQP SSB but that is the
day I'm moving back.

73 de Greg N3ZL