[3830] EUHF Champ 4O3A Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 4o3a@t-com.me
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ 4O3A Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 11:07:03 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 4O3A
Station: 4O3A

Class: Mixed HP
QTH: Obosnik hill
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  124      9     44
   80:  118     75     53
   40:   86    126     56
   20:  123    131     56
   15:   59    183     59
   10:  142    250     61
---------------------------
Total:  652    774    329  Total Score = 469,154

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Again problems with MH MK2R SO2R box. CW from WinKey sound very bad and lost
some Qs because tried to solve it on fly, when contest already started. Looks
like I will start to make SO2R box by my own, to be simple and easy to use. And
of course, it should be PC independent 100%. I really became to be sick of those
USB boxes, virtual ports, many â??optionsâ?? I never used, and it all works as
Windows itself â?? works in principle and freeze when you need it most.
Haha..So many Windows problems, drivers, routers or so, what is making all
contest stations very unstable and sensitive on many aspects.
So, after 6-7 hours I got simple LPT interface with two BC107 and finally could
come on CW.
It was so easy to make over 500k pts, but EUHFC is my unlucky one? Every year I
have some troubles in the middle of it, even I tried to be ready and would like
to work it as serious as I can.

See you in WAE CW, if all antenna works will be finish on time.

73
Ranko