[3830] NAQP CW K7RL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7RL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 14:00:29 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    9     6
   80:  119    37
   40:  232    47
   20:  447    52
   15:   23    10
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  832   154  Total Score = 129,792

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: Qs for Clunkers #1

Comments:

Really tough conditions on 10m and 15m this year.  Looks like everyone else
outside the northwest had better propagation.  The few stations I worked were
piss weak, so I'm probably lucky I didn't get skunked!  Actually, I really made
an effort to QSY stations to get the mult.  Unfortunately, the vast majority
didn't work.  Thanks to all those that tried, however!

And thank you to all the great ops that made it into log.  Nice to hear all of
the regulars, and newcomers too.  Thanks again to all for a fun Saturday of
contesting.

73 de Mitch "Ed" K7RL