[3830] WAE CW UA9BA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ua9ba@mail.ru
Subject: [3830] WAE CW UA9BA Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 20:38:52 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: UA9BA
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9BA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Karataban MO04uq
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   80:  291    70    39
   40:  508   541    44
   20:  695   827    45
   15:  363   371    36
   10:  195   240    30
-------------------------
Total: 2052  2049   510  Total Score = 2,089,980

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

Great contest! Congratulations and many thanks to the sponsors for their work
towards a better contest they do each year!

This was my first WAE with DX-cluster conncted. Funny, but my total mult this
year is 2 points less compared to similar effort,but w/o DX-cluster last year.

There are MANY very skilled HSC ops out ther in Europe! My compliments to all
who copied 40+ wpm QTC's that my computer was sending throught most of the
contest.

Nice CNDX over the weekend. We managed 4 instant four band QSO's (successful
QSY's) with TK5XN (80 thru 15), SV9COL (10 thru 40), ES4RZ (10 thru 40) and
IT9LKX (I hope I remebered the calls correctly). And a few 3 band QSY's.

Congrats to my rivals - UA9CLB and UA9AM (RG9A) for their great efforts!

TNX ALL who made it into my log. CU in the next one.

73's & GL, Willy UA9BA