[3830] WAE CW WK2G Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wk2gcw@embarqmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW WK2G Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 05:31:51 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: WK2G
Operator(s): WK2G
Station: WK2G

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:    0     0     0
   40:  238   307    93
   20:  307   333    72
   15:   76    68    40
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  621   620   205  Total Score = 254,405

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I was quite surprised coming into this one knowing that condx haven't really
been all that good. After things settled down a bit and noise level went down
from storms around the area over all I was very happy to see the activity from
EU. This is one of my favorite contests so all in all thanks to EU for all the
qso's again this year.Maybe next year 10 will be open.
WK2G
Merrill