[3830] WAE CW W4AU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4au@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W4AU Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 08:58:55 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W4AU
Operator(s): W4AU
Station: W4AU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   22    29    44
   40:   87    96    69
   20:  270   251    80
   15:    2     5     4
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  386   381   197  Total Score = 150,114

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Soapbox : I was able to get in about 11 hours in this contest and had a
ball, as usual. Some day I am going to get really serious and see if I
can put in a full 36 hours. Of course, the exchange is what makes this
contest so unique and interesting. It makes me want to have a North
American version with QTC's so that the hams on this continent can have
a try at copying QTC's from the rest of the world! That would be a lot
better challenge than copying "5NN 14", e.g., I think.

Thanks for all the Q'a from the European ops with great ears!

73 - John, W4AU