[3830] NAQP SSB WI2E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WI2E Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 23:20:02 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:   2      2
   80:  14     14
   40:  68     26
   20:  14      9
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  98     51  Total Score = 4,998

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I spent three hours proving to myself that my upcoming antenna projects will be
well worth the effort. There were times on 80M when I wanted to check to see if
the vertical was still standing. I knew I wouldn't have much time this weekend,
so I didn't put up the phased array for this one (it's a temporary antenna),
meaning I was fairly deaf on 20M. Still, good fun and nice to hear the voices
behind some familiar calls from the Thursday night sprints (W9RE, K0TG, AD4EB,
K0DXC, W0BH, W4QO). Thanks to all for the QSOs.

73,

Joe
WI2E