[3830] NAQP SSB K0OU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0OU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 23:27:18 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    4     4
   80:   81    34
   40:  215    46
   20:  303    41
   15:    7     6
   10:    4     3
-------------------
Total:  614   134  Total Score = 82,276

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #3

Comments:

Got a late start, missed the first half hour so not sure what I may have missed
on 10 and 15. Only got a couple of locals to move to those bands. Consentrated
more on the low band which were absolutely brutal T-storm this evening created
worst QRN I have ever heard. Felt like I had a banana in my ear on 80 - missed
lots of Q's, and 160 was useless. Is it time to string up a beverage? Don't
know where I'm going to put it - but Gotta do something if I'm going to work
the low bands in the summer. Hope to do better in the sprints. Tnx all for
putting up with my lack of ears and hanging in there with me. CU later. K0OU