[3830] NAQP SSB W5NN M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5nz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W5NN M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 04:56:16 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W5NN
Operator(s): K5GA,K5NZ
Station: W5NN

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 4:10

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   21    13
   20:  357    50
   15:   82    26
   10:   71    20
-------------------
Total:  531   109  Total Score = 57,879

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

With all the station damage, we decided to do some repairs Saturday and just
operate a few hours when we finished one of the many items on the repair list.

With cheaters being buzz word as of late, I decided I wanted to know what it
was like to cheat in a radio contest. Well I guess we really didn't cheat since
we aren't sending in a entry, but you get the point.  With no prize money,
corporate sponsors, big bonus money, why in the world would someone cheat in a
radio sport event?  Well we ran 500w ( note our name was KW ), we spotted our
self on the packet cluster, and we flagrantly took our liberties with the 10
minute rule.  And let me tell you.... It felt gooooood!  So good we might just
do it again and turn in our log!  ;)