[3830] NAQP SSB N5DO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N5DO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 07:39:45 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    3     2
   80:   20    10
   40:  301    46
   20:  283    46
   15:   34    12
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  643   118  Total Score = 75,874

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Jalapenos

Comments:

Funny conditions.  The first five hours were terrible, like pulling teeth.  I
thought I would be better off doing something else and came close to quitting.
At 2300Z 20M finally opened up for me and I had some good runs, culminating with
a 124 hour on 40M at 0200Z.  When 20 came to life there was short skip as well
as longer skip and I ended up working more Texas stations than Californians for
the first time ever.  The last hour it seemed like everyone was using as one of
their off times because there were very few people still operating.