[3830] NAQP SSB N4XL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knason@emeraldis.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N4XL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 07:52:30 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    6     6
   80:   83    29
   40:  222    36
   20:  383    44
   15:   25     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  719   123  Total Score = 89,875

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

Had some good runs - thank you all. I didn't get voice keyer configured so was
glad this was only a 10 hour contest! Sorry to the couple stations I just
couldn't pull out. CT1 was a surprise call in. Wish I could have gotten that
last qso to go over 90,000. although I tried and found a station in the last 2
minutes I was told I was a dupelicate. I did not have him in the log. Sure
would be nice if people would simply work dupe's. Now neither of us will get
credit. Missed HI and NE for WAS.

FT1000MP MkV Field
Skyhawk at 52 ft
A4S at 25 ft
272 ft horizontal loop at 25 ft (80 - 10 mtrs)
160 Inv-L
33 ft top loaded, elevated radial vertical for 40/80
K9AY loop not up for this one.
N1MM logger