[3830] RDA HA1AG SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RDA HA1AG SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:33:20 -0700
                    Russian District Award Contest

Call: HA1AG
Operator(s): HA1AG
Station: HA1AG

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5h

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  245
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:  245     0        0  RDA Districts = 216  Total Score = 529,200

Club:

Comments:

I missed my chance to do a full-blown SO effort and did a last minute casual
SOSB LP via remote. I did only CQing and I worked no more than a dozen stations
on spots for new RDAs or to give friends a point.

Good activity, I missed the pileup of Dalnyy Wostok but at SSN=0 and with Low
Power I was very happy to get called by RN0JN/P and a few R0C, L and F
stations. Too bad, that RK0SXC/P from IR-16 was only qrv for 2 hours befiore
the contest.

20m was wide open to UA0 until 22Z but there was no activity.

4 new RDAs worked (now 2651 in total) and 4 reworks of still unconfirmed
districts.

It will be a checklog anyway.

Congrats to the LY5W and the CW high scorers. It will give me motivation to do
RDAC in 2010 seriously again.

73, zoli ha1ag