[3830] SARTG NO2T SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, no2t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SARTG NO2T SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:08:36 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

   80:   16   150    10
   40:  122  1325    40
   20:  355  4655    67
   15:   22   240    13
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  515  6370   130  Total Score = 828,100

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Assn.

Comments:

Like this arrangement of on/off times. Fair for the entire world, while
permitting family matters. Wish we had had some sunspots. 15 meters just did
not open. Forget about 10 meters in this part of the world. Not worth the
operating time to listen for a few contacts. Surprised by the lack of 80 meter
activity during the beginning of the third session. Thought my antenna was
broken. It was not. Thanks for the QSO's I needed them. - NO2T Jerry