[3830] OhQP K9MMS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9MMS@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] OhQP K9MMS SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:48:27 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 5.7

   80:   19     16
   40:   58     21
   20:    5      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   82     37  CW Mults = 44  Ph Mults = 25  Total Score = 13,869

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My first time in this contest.  I jumped into this one to hopefully give a few
Qs to my grandson Cal / K0DXC / Jackson County, OH, to check the activity, and
just have some fun.  I had to be away for a dinner meeting for 5.5 hours and
finally got back on at 0245Z and went to 80 meters.  I even dug out a
microphone and got on phone for a while -- CW is still way more fun. :)   All
QSOs were via casual S&P.

73, Gary