[3830] OhQP AA8HH M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, swmorton@fuse.net
Subject: [3830] OhQP AA8HH M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:37:42 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: AA8HH
Operator(s): AA8HH, AA8MC
Station: AA8HH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Batavia, OH
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   88    162  CW Mults = 45  Ph Mults = 50  Total Score = 32,110

Club: Wireless Outback DX Crew

Comments:

Had a great time again this year.  Murphy showed up late in the contest and let
all of the smoke out of the my antenna relay box.  This required crawling
around in the dark and making a temporary fix to keep on operating.  Took a
long break in the middle of the contest to visit with the KZ4G crew and riding
with K8CR mobile.  We ate K8CR's famous spiced shrimp, corn on the cob, seven
layer salad, sticky beans, burgers and beer... Pretty good chow!  Great gang
and decent scores... Not a bad way to spend a late summer's day!