[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 05:46:50 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - August 27

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  15     12
   40:  13     11
   20:   9      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  37     32  Total Score = 1,184

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

20 was awful from here with W7WHY the only reasonably loud station on the band.
I wonder WHY?

40 and 80 were fine but I pulled a major boner by hitting the wrong band swith
button and spending 5 minutes CQing on 80 with the 40 meter antenna at 02:40.
Duhh.  Worked WI2E so I just figured people were just still on 20.  Not the
first time I've done that.  Time to hook up the rig to the computer I guess.

Wait 'till next week!

Thanks to the many NS folks who got on to give us Ohioans some contacts in the
OH QSO Party last weekend.

73, Hal W1NN