[3830] KsQP N4CD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP N4CD Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:29:46 -0700
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: N4CD
Operator(s): N4CD
Station: N4CD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  101     19
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  101     19      0  Mults = 87  Total Score = 29,767

Club:

Comments:

Great contest.  Never heard a KS station on 20M - all on 40M.   W0BH, NU0Q,
WY0A, K0RU, K5YAA, NA0V, K0HNC kept folks busy with counties.  Caught up with
KS0KS but never heard the other bonus station on cw.

Band faded out before the mobiles stopped running on Sat night, and took a
while to shorten up to hear them again on Sat morning.  Missed half a dozen
that way.   Excellent coverage by mobiles. Can't ask for much more  - other
than sunspots making 20, 15, and 10 wide open!

I'm sending in my paper log with 120 Q  - guess that makes the sponsor unhappy,
but I'm not doing computer logs yet.    They'll just have to get used to paper
logs or I'll simply not bother next year.  This year I have to send in logs
since it is Year of the State QSOS party....and Ineed the KS sticker!... hi hi
If they have that rule next year about not being eligible for plaque if your
paper log is over 50 contacts......well, I"ll not bother to send in log.  Takes
time to do.