[3830] SCC RTTY K9MUG SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY K9MUG SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:44:56 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 11:20

   80:   76   165    43
   40:  179   425    58
   20:  259   624    60
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  514  1214   161  Total Score = 195,454

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I almost reproduced last years performance. However, the low bands were better
here since the weather and noise were not so bad. 40 M was lots of fun.

Thanks to all who QSO'D. Lots of multiple band contacts. I improved my 80m
antenna
for dx and I think I surprised a few old friends on that band. There's still
lots of room for improvement!Nice to hear CX7TT and LU5VV from SA! JM1XCW was
my only East Asian QSO.Tnx to GW4SKA for the GB50ATG QSO'S on 40 and 80.
Congratulations to BARTG on 50 years.

I am sure I'll never win this contest, but I really enjoy meeting old friends
in this contest.

73 to all,
Darrell K9MUG