[3830] TxQP W5MF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fitz6@swbell.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP W5MF Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 09:40:55 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: W5MF
Operator(s): W5MF
Station: W5MF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Spring, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:
   40:  160    157
   20:  140    375
   15:           2
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  300    534      0  Mults = 152  Total Score = 299,136

Club:

Comments:

My favorite contest. Wish I could do mobile again some year, but had a great
time running from the house. I was plesantly surprised at all the people
calling me. Thanks for the many Q's from all over the world.

Had terrible QRN for nearly the first half of the contest on Saturday that
greatly depreciated my Q rate, sorry if I didn't hear ya, but it was 20 over S9
without the noise blanker.

Hope to move the antenna before next year to the other side my house and
hopefully eliminate the problem.

Good to work all of the US except for Alaska and kept my eye out for all the
mobiles on 40 meters.

Raw score posted here. Have not done dupe checking nor added any bonus points.

Marty W5MF